Samstag, 5. November 2011

Spooky Bellydance

I'm sorry, it took another week to find the time to do this look. But finally I managed it.
Also I have to apologize for the photo-quality ... I promise improvement!
So here it is!! ^^

And here's a closeup view:

Brands I used:

Alverde (Anti Aging Make Up "beige", Camouflage Concealer "sand")
Essence (Mattifying Compact Powder "translucent", Eclipse Limited Edition Diamond Powder)
L'Oreal (Volume Million Lashes Mascara)
MAC (Fluidline "blacktrack")
Manhattan (Multi Effect Eyeshadow "black")
P2 (Metallic Style Eye Pencil "aftershow party", Universe Eyeshadow "dramatic moon" "stylish comet", Color Your Life Eyeshadow Palette "daydream")
Pimkies (Cream Eyeshadow Tower in blue)
Sleek (Bad Girl I Devine Palette "noir", Pout Paint "peek-a-blow")
Urban Decay (Primer Potion)
Yves Saint Laurent (Longlasting Eyepencil "black")

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen