Sonntag, 10. März 2013

Egyptian

I love Xena!
I love the series, the character, the story ... simply everything!! 


So sooner or later it had to happen that i recreate a look of Xena, shown in an episode. I'm watching all seasons at the moment and yesterday I saw "Who's Gurkhan" and OMFG, I just HAD to do that black and golden harem look.



After 25 years Gabriel wanted to visit her home but when the girls arrived there they found out that Gabriel's niece Sarah got kidnapped by warlord Gurkhan for his harem years ago so Xena and Gabriel travelled to northern Africa to rescue her.


But since I have my own associations when I think of black and gold and egyptian atmosphere I changed it a little bit ;)
So I came up with this:








Brands I used:

Alverde (Natural Light Make Up "10 Light Ivory", Camouflage "Sand")
Catrice (Prime&Fine Smoothing Refiner, Absolute Eyecolour "400 My First Copperware Party" "420 Talk Like An Egyptian", Gel Liner "Black Jack With Jack Black")
Essence (Mattifying Compact Powder "07 Translucent", Crystallized LE Liquid Highlighter, Colour&Shine Eyeshadow "02 Stage Beauty")
Illamasqua (Liquid Metal "Electrum")
Keyté (Kajal "Black")
Lime Crime (Opaque Lipstick "Styletto")
L'Oreal (Volume Million Lashes Mascara)
Manhattan (Multieffect Eyeshadow "50 Black")
Zoeva (Pure Glam Pigment "Goldiva")


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen